Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cluck Cluck Mama Hen???


I am still getting use to Ann Arbor weather, as if one could use to rain in the morning and scattered sun vs showers all afternoon. The rain did not stop us from going to Touch a Truck at the Mall- see photo- Thumper and T-Rex had a great time. After a wonderful 2.20 min nap we headed over to see new/old friends. They even feed us! I think the highlight was a guy emailing me becasue he found the wallet I lost Mothers Day weekend-Kindness comes back around!
Blogging is hard, I feel like I need to be smart and witty about everything I think, when the truth is I am only smart and witty inside my head, once it leaves everything is on its own- like balloons a kid lets go of on accident.. I stare up at the shit I did not tie to my arm and hope it does not land in pond where it could hurt wildlife or get mistaken as a UFO.
Still working on a consistent closing.... I like Cluck Cluck since I feel like a Mama Hen... thoughts, idea, suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment