Friday, May 21, 2010

First blog first


So yesterday I set up a blog so go figure, now I have nothing cool to say. My mind is all over the place BUT that is what this space is for.. for gathering storm clouds and making a disco.. wait taking lemons and make cream pie? I just hope, like most things in my life, I land somewhere close to the middle.. of a cream pie filled disco storm...?
Okay I have a bunch of facebook postings I have done that I will be converting over to the blog in the coming days. Per the request of T-Rex I will always try to have a photo cause photos make it fun. Here is one from the Ann Arbor Festival of Fools.
Have a great day peeps!

6 comments:

  1. Love your first post! A cream-filled, lemony disco storm sounds messy, but sweet. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T-rex.. how about the photo... every time I see a drunk gnome i think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiana, I am so excited you have started a blog! Can't wait to read what you have to say! Congratulations! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haddayr: you know how we roll. :)

    ReplyDelete